CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Love Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

I Want You - Common feat Will.I.Am & Alicia Keys

I been thinkin bout I been thinkin bout I been thinkin bout u lately Thoughts take me to when we were close Addicted 2 your love, feel i need another dose I know it's a feeling That should be long gone Things seem to come up when I hear our song Golden brown girl, it seem so long Since i heard your voice where did the king go wrong? emotions that that they linger on i guess cause i never knew a love so strong so many hotgirls i need your warm the taste of your mouth girl i need your warm good food and love i need your warm this here was made before we were born a dreamer, so i'ma keep dreamin on it's kinda like the breakup of jen and vince vaughn they say you don't know know know what you got til' what u got is gone yeah i write such and such yo alot but the feelings not as strong we were like 2 birds that were able to fly i try to pick the right words to say to the sky somedays i would try but wasn't able to cry i never been good at sayin goodbye i take a deep breath when the times is hard when i reminisce over u, my god i spent many years tryna be the heartthrob i guess it's only right that i got my heart robbed the scent of a room that reminds me of u a hint of perfume it remind me of u take a look at the moon it remind me of u hope the stars and the gods align me and you We do what we do and we do what we live i luv this way cause i got it as a kid wit so much to give from it i never hid the love that i wrote on the mirror it got smeared my friends say it was a change for the better but i say, girl u changed my forever relationships they can be as strange as the weather rain or sun we can sang this together

0 comments: